Welcome to DollarHub
The goal of DollarHub is to provide a single source for essential Bitdollar information. We attempt to accomplish this goal through three main areas:
The Docs section, where you are now, is the core of DollarHub. This documentation is open source and hosted on GitHub which means that anyone has the ability to contribute. The goal is to make sure the information is available, clear, concise, and up to date.
If you're new to Bitdollar, start at this guide.
How to make changes to DollarHub pages
- Head on over to the DollarHub's Github repo.
- Create a new Github account or login into your existing account
- Follow this great guide to learn how to make your first pull request
In the interest of keeping the content on DollarHub looking uniform, we have set up a template that you can use when adding your own pages to the github repo. You can find the template here.
There are also some basic guidelines that need to be followed when contributing to DollarHub:
- All pages should have links to supporting sources/documentation and additional resources
- No marketing or sponsored posts
- No promotion of ICOs/token sales
- No inappropriate content