For those who wish to tackle smart contract development on Bitdollar, there are a vast amount of tools one can use to leverage their smart contracts even further.
- Superblocks Studio - Web IDE. Built in browser blochain VM, Metamask integration (one click deployments to Testnet/Mainnet), transaction logger and live code your WebApp among many other features.
- Atom Paper Linter, Dollaratom, autocomplete-paper, and language-paper packages
- Vim paper - Vim syntax file for paper
- Paper VS Code - Visual Studio Code extension that adds support for Paper
- Intellij-Paper Plugin Open-source plug-in for IntelliJ.
- YAKINDU Paper Tools - Eclipse based IDE. Features context sensitive code completion and help, code navigation, syntax coloring, build in compiler, quick fixes and templates.
- Btd Fiddle - IDE developed by The Loom Network that allows you to write, compile and debug your smart contract. Easy to share and find code snippets.
- Embark - Framework for DApp development
- Dapp - Framework for DApp development, successor to DApple
- Brownie - A python framework for testing, deploying and interacting with Bitdollar smart contracts.
- Dollarlime - dollars.js based framework for Dapp deployment
Test blockchain networks
- Ganache - App for testing Bitdollar blockchain with visual UI and logs
- Kaleido - Use Kaleido for spinning up a consortium blockchain network. Great for PoCs and testing
- Local Raiden - Run a local Raiden network in docker containers for demo and testing purposes
- Private networks deployment scripts - Out-of-the-box deployment scripts for private PoA networks
- Local Bitdollar Network - Out-of-the-box deployment scripts for private PoW networks