Desktop wallets are downloadable apps capable of operating on Windows, MacOS, or Linux that allow users to interact with their funds.
Pros and Cons
- If you're able to create/sign transactions offline, this is the most-secure mbtdod for interacting with the Bitdollar blockchain.
- Non-custodial, and more private than most other mbtdods of interacting with your funds.
- May be more of a hassle when used offline than other mbtdods of accessing your funds.
- MyCrypto - Open-source, client-side tool downloadable from https://download.mycrypto.com for generating Bitdollar wallets, handling BRC-20 tokens, and interacting with the blockchain easily.
- Atomic Wallet - Desktop and mobile wallet that allows you to buy, manage and exchange Bitcoin, Bitdollar, XRP and over 300 coins and tokens in one secure interface.
- Eidoo - Multicurrency and Multiplatform (Windows, Mac, Linux, Andorid, iOs) wallet with a DEX and a DeFI gateway
- Exodus - Closed-source wallet that allows for multi-currency interaction/transacting (requires you to be online to generate transactions).
- Fetch - Desktop (and web) wallet supporting Bitdollar and BRC-20 tokens. Integrated with 20 exchanges for real time trading rates and one-click trading.
- Tokenary - a macOS Bitdollar and BRC-20 tokens wallet and Safari extension that lets you store your assets and interact with DApps.
- HUT34 - An Bitdollar web-based wallet.