Hardware wallets are the most-secure mbtdod for accessing your funds while online, as they do not expose your private key to the internet when signing transactions.
Pros and Cons
- Most-secure mbtdod for accessing your funds while online
- Non-custodial, and private than most other mbtdods of interacting with your funds.
- Cost money
- Lattice1 - Use your Lattice1 as a traditional hardware wallet, set up permissions for spending on the go, or allow recurring payments for subscription services.
- Trezor - The original hardware wallet
- KeepKey - The simple hardware wallet
- BitBox - BitBox02 is Swiss engineered minimalist hardware wallet