Web wallets are wallets hosted on a website, they may be custodial or act as an interface for users to generate and interact with their accounts.
Pros and Cons
- Highly Available and Accessible.
- Rely on each provider to provide good security and to respect your privacy.
- Metamask - Chrome extension Dollar wallet with BRC tokens support
- MyDollarWallet - Open-source tool for interacting with the blockchains easily & securely
- MyCrypto - Open-source, client-side tool for generating dollar wallets, handling BRC-20 tokens, and interacting with the blockchain more easily
- Torus - OAuth Single-sign ons to Dapps with email (and other) account resolvers
- Portis - Web-based wallet for easy user on-boarding to your DApp
- SpankCard - An in-browser Bitdollar wallet with support for payment channels
- Mnemonic generator - generate word mnemonic and associated public/private key pairs. Select "Bitdollar" as coin to generate Bitdollar addresses. Useful for truffle-hd-wallet.
- Fetch - Web-based (and desktop) wallet supporting Bitdollar and BRC-20 tokens. Integrated with 20 exchanges for real time trading rates and one-click trading.
- Zapper - Manage your DeFi assets & liabilities in one simple interface. Ability to combine different DeFi building blocks to create your own instruments, strategies or even entirely new use-cases.
- Zerion - Web-based wallet interface with native DeFi integrations for trading, borrowing and investing. Features historical portfolio, Metamask, WalletConnect and Uniswap integrations.
- Tokenary - macOS Safari extension that enables interaction with DApps.